Stallone

I’m not dead, says Sylvester Stallone

Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone has dismissed reports circulating on Monday on social media claiming that he is dead.

– Advertisement –

A message had appeared on Facebook claiming Stallone had been found dead at his Los Angeles home.

Stallone who took to his twitter handle to debunk the reports expressed sadness over the death prank which emanated from a site notorious for sharing celebrity death hoaxes.

He said: “Please ignore the stupidity,” the 71-year-old actor tweeted on Monday. “Alive and well and happy and healthy…Still punching!

– Advertisement –



There are no comments

Add yours